Business Coaching and Consulting Services
Want to GROW your Business, not sure how?
- Are you spending too much time working in your business and not on your business?
- Is your business capable of making more profit but you’re not sure how?
- Do you need assistance developing or reviewing your business plan to ensure you are on track?
- Are you looking to employ the right staff that will align with your office culture and work towards the business goals?
- Would you like to increase staff productivity and team satisfaction?
- Would you like to increase the skills of your sales staff to close those important sales?
- Are you constantly distracted by workplace dynamics?
- Are you ready for the next step, but lack the confidence to take it on your own?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it is time to engage a coach or consultant.
Master Results offers a range of business consultancy and coaching services from
recruitment; communication and team dynamics; strategic planning; goal setting; to motivational coaching and sales strategies, to address both current concerns and to assist you in developing the business you want. Our focus as a process coach is to assist you in developing the systems and processes for success. You are the expert on your business, Master Results is the tool to create that success.
Sara is a Certified Trainer and Master Coach and has a wealth of knowledge to bring to your business.
Many people ask, what the difference is between a Coach and Consultant?
In a basic sense, a coach works with you to discover the issues in your business and suggests solutions and provides advice, but leaves the detailed implementation to the client. A consultant develops and implements the solution for the business.
Advantages of a Coach
Within the coaching services, the business owner, manager, or executive, will learn the skills of how to problem solve themselves by working collaboratively with the coach and implementing strategies themselves.
Within this ‘process’, conflict and limiting decisions will be address which support the growth and direction identified and desired by you.
Advantages of a Consultant
Within our consultancy services, we will implement the required action which results in focused services to address the identified need, and is likely to be done more quickly.
Obviously there is a higher cost for this, and while the outcomes are produced, the consultants’ knowledge too leaves as they do. However, there are clear advantages of this solution, and at certain times it’s the right answer, particularly if it is a one-off situation or a skill which is only needed occasionally. This has proven itself as a valuable method in recruitment where recruitment is occurring infrequently.
There are three key areas that prevent business owners from creating growth:
- Lack of Knowledge
- Lack of a Plan
- Fear of Uncertainty
We have the skills and knowledge to address and overcome all of these areas.
In both our Coaching and Consultancy services, we work through and assist you to develop your business.
Some of our services include:
- Recruitment Processes
- Workplace Employee Dynamics,
- Sales strategies and Communicating with Customers
- Strategic Development
- Business Growth
- Employee Training
- Manager Assist
- Coaching and Supervision
Services can be provided on a one on one basis or group format dependent on your business needs.
We can also offer:
- Assessments for Recruitment
- Assessment of Communication Dynamics
- Development and Alignment of Corporate Values
- Specialised training programs in many areas.
For more information, contact us today, as today is the day that change can start.