NLP is the study of excellence. A method of understanding our approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy and focuses on the connection between the neurological processes (“neuro”), language (“linguistic”) and behavioural patterns learned through experience (“programming”) to which we obtain specific results.
NLP is essentially about behavioural modelling which means that any task or skill performed well (or excellently) can be analysed and decoded, and replicated so that others can learn to do the same skill or task. It’s this aspect of NLP (the modelling) that means NLP is so widely applied. NLP is often referred to as a meta-discipline (or an approach that informs many approaches).
NLP can be applied in the following areas:
- Coaching, therapy and counselling to accelerate the changes with clients by looking at the processes that underlie a particular pattern, emotion or habit.
- Education and training to promote and accelerate learning and memory. NLP is also a valuable tool for teaching and design methods.
- Personal development to remove resourceful emotions and patterns while promoting confidence and self-esteem.
- Business to enhance communication and negotiation skills.
- Sports to enhance performance.
- Parenting to assist in clear communication with children from the start.
Would you like to learn NLP?
Master Results is an internationally recognised training organisation. Find out about our upcoming training courses.
Sara is an Internationally Recognised and Certified Trainer of NLP and Master NLP Coach.