NLP Practititioner Course Content
Below you will find a full detailed outline of the NLP Practitioner Course content:
During our Accelerated NLP Practitioner Training you will learn:
The Fundamental Components of NLP
Fundamental assumptions and beliefs that support you to begin to choose the empowering mindset model and leave behind the disempowering mindset model. Identify and take control of the detailed connections between your mind, emotions and behaviour. This is the clearest and easiest model of how people learn, communicate, change, and evolve.
Goal Setting Principles and Model
- The difference between goals you achieve and goals you don’t
- Learn to set goals and always achieve them
- Discover how to ask questions so that your goals (and somebody else’s) become free from confusion or ambiguity
- How to create relationships with other people that foster a mutual understanding which produces instant agreement and connection.
- Increase your awareness and responsiveness to facial expressions, and body-language and their true meaning
- Develop and understand the use of unconscious body postures which produce positive unconscious responses in those around you
- Identify how to use your voice tonality to build rapport (even on the phone)
- Discover the ability to develop open relationships with family, friends, and even in initial encounters.
Our 5 senses interpret and represent our environment around us.
- Become aware of how our 5 senses are represented internally in the nervous system
- Learn how what we see, hear, feel, smell and taste have an influence on our physical response (whether we are conscious of the process or not). People have different preferences in how they use the 5 senses to process information internally. Learn how to match this to create instant rapport and mutual agreement
- Identify and learn how eyes movement reflect a person’s real thoughts
- Find out how to increase creativity, flexibility and learning by using eye patterns.
Submodalities – the subsets of our modalities, the software that programs your mind
- Learn of how we encode our modalities and the power they have in us. Once you learn the power of your modalities, you can take control of it
- Remove unwanted behaviours (like eating the wrong foods) using Submodalities
- Discover how to modify unhelpful emotional responses through the intervention of a Swish Pattern
A powerful strategy to control your feelings and your state of mind
- Discover how to be in charge of your internal emotional state
- Learn how to create a stimulus or trigger that will produce a certain response
- Discover how to release yourself from an unwanted internal response to some (past or present) external trigger, like someone’s voice
- Free yourself from procrastination
The words you use show off your intellectual attributes and your personal characteristics
- Learn the value of the words people speak, that is generally unconscious, and the meaning they hold to that person.
- Discover the type of personality hiding behind different types of words
- Develop the skill to modify your verbal communication to each person to achieve instant acceptance and wavelength communication
- Learn how to use abstract language to achieve instant agreement and induce trance easily
- Discover 3 questions to reveal specific information about any concealed subject (like a presenting problem)
- Identify, challenge and overcome objections effectively while building rapport
- Develop and grow your mindset and others
NLP Practitioner Strategies
Strategies to learn and modify your mental sequence of internal processes to create specific result.
- Understand the technique of sequencing within our internal processes to create a certain result and how to make the result successful each time
- Produce substantial and long lasting results through specific strategies
- Identify and understand how people purchase things (the decision making strategy) from just watching their eye movements
- Learn how to sell based on your client’s strategy (rather than yours) for a more fulfilling outcome
- Discover deep love and attraction strategies
Parts – remove inner conflicts and create wholeness
- Move beyond inner conflicts where a part of you wants. and the other part doesn’t
- Bring all your inner “parts” together
Master Results will teach you the skills to utilise NLP Skills in:
- Business and Personal Coaching
- Therapy and Relationship Coaching
- Learning and Educational Coaching
- All Modes of Business including Sales and Communication
- To Create Change and Growth on a Personal Level