Hypnosis Three Day Certification Course
Next Training – Rockhampton 26-29th March 2020
What is Hypnosis Training?
Hypnosis is defined as an altered state of awareness in which you appear to be asleep or in a trance. Even though you appear to be in a trance during hypnosis, you are not unconscious.
Hypnosis has developed a significant scientific research backing illustrating its effectiveness in many areas including weight management, quit smoking, stress reduction, pain management, and a wide range of bad habits or addictions.
Our accelerated Hypnosis Training is conducted over three consecutive days in which you will develop a range of skills in hypnosis. The primary focus of the weekend is to develop the practical, hands on experience of the skills and techniques. In order to become certified, post the weekend, you will be required to complete a take home examination and return within two months of course completion.
The skill sets of the course include:
- Learn by doing – over 80% of the course is practical skills
- Supervision by an Experienced Certified Trainer and registered Hypnotherapists.
- Development of Interviewing skills to ascertain the ‘presenting problem’ and identify Suggestions for producing results.
- Suggestibility Tests
- Deepening Techniques
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions
Who Is This For?
This is a beginner to Intermediate training. There is no requirement of prior knowledge or skill of Hypnosis to attend, however when you successfully complete this course, you will leave with the knowledge and skill set to conduct Hypnosis sessions for the following areas:
1. Quit Smoking
3. Performance Enhancement
4. Stress Reduction
5. Pain Control (limited)
Upon completion of the 3 day live training, you will receive a test which you can take home. Once you have successfully complete the test, you will receive your Hypnosis certificate from Master Results, to which you can then do the following:
- Gain insurance by becoming a member of the International Institute of Complimentary Therapies (IICT) , an Australian institute which will give you the opportunity to gain Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances.
- Join and become a member of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association as an Associate Member.
- Join and become a member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy for international recognition.
Your Personal Development Investment:
Hypnosis Certification Course
Total course cost – $795.00 (inc. GST) (Early Bird Rate – $695.00 (inc. GST))
- 3 days, Basic Hypnosis certification (with completion of post assessment)
- Internationally recognised course
- Study material: Hypnosis – A Comprehensive Guide (worth $80.00)
- Course Manual
- Ongoing follow up support post training for 12 months
Why train with Master Results?
- Our courses are kept to a smaller group size to ensure personalised attention to students to maximise learning and performance outcomes.
- Ongoing support – post completion of your course, you receive ongoing support to implement your new skill set.
- Sara, our trainer, is an Internationally Recognised and Certified Trainer who brings a wealth of experience to the training.